It can be found here:
- Automatically discover and monitor availability groups, availability replicas, and availability databases for hundreds of computers.
- Health roll-up from availability database to availability replicas.
- Detailed knowledge with every critical health state to enable faster resolution to a problem.
- Seamless integration with Policy based management (PBM)
- Auto-discover custom PBM polices targeting AlwaysOn and database components.
- Rollup of health of policy execution within the SQL monitoring pack under extended health.
- Support for Mirroring and Replication Monitoring (only applicable to SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 version of management pack)
- Discover mirroring databases, witness, and mirroring group.
- Monitor database mirror state, database mirror witness state, and mirroring partners’ state.
- Custom diagram view to visually represent the primary and the mirrored databases.
- Approximately twenty rules to detect replication events.
- Improved Freespace monitoring with mount point support